Bronco 2 foamboard rc airplane - #1


 Bronco 2 foamboard rc airplane - #1 maden


Started making the bronco2 free plane that Tim McKay has unveiled this week.

He is very nice and has great dexterity. I also want to learn his flight control skills.

He introduces a lot of foamboard and balsa wood planes.

Here is the free plan.




Very simple and looked good for beginners to fly.

I want to make it quickly and blow it up ✌✌

The foam board was 5mm thick.


The motor is a leopard 2826 1050kv. 

(The thrust is about 800g, which seems to be sufficient when using an 8x4 prop.)

30A ESC , 3S 1300mah lipo (tim used a 2-cell battery. I don't have a 2-cell, so go with a 3-cell)


Tomorrow, I think I'll have to make the fuselage and aileron.  :-)

Wing span: 30inch (762mm)



I read the pdf in AutoCAD and scaled it to the actual measurement (wing length 30 inches = 762mm), and then measured and worked on it.

A thin layer of glue on the joint area improves strength.





I cut the fuselage and wings on paper with a laser, checked the assembly first, and then cut it against the foam board.





The side of the main wing is nicely covered with cardboard.

My mistake was that when I folded the wings, I folded them in reverse. ㅠㅠ

First of all, I had no choice but to proceed this time. 👶✌✌



This is a 45 degree angle cutting blade for foam board produced by printing with a 3D printer. Very convenient.



The plane is simple, so I made it on the last day of Chuseok, and I want to make more tomorrow and fly this week.

:-)











관련된 콘텐츠:

댓글 없음

댓글 쓰기

댓글로 당신의 아이디어 공유를 환영합니다.